Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Traves is Back to Work...well kind of.

Traves and I have heard on several occasions that the transition from two kids to three is the hardest.  Now we understand why even those who are trying for a girl or boy, whichever they don't have yet, give up after the third child. 

Traves's first day back went really well for me at home with all three kids.  Our schedule has been crazy.  Toby slept in until noon and Teagan slept most of the afternoon.  Today was another story.  Tia was up all night.  I get didn't get to bed until 6 am this morning.  Poor Traves, stayed and worked from home all morning while watching the kids so that I could get some sleep.

I was hoping to get a nap this afternoon while Toby was at preschool, but Tia and Teagan's naps only overlapped by 30 minutes.  I did sleep during that time, but was really hoping for more.

I am feeling energizing by my workouts.  Traves has been watching the kids in the evening long enough for me to get in 30 minutes on the elipical.  Some well needed destress time.  How did you cope with this transition???

No comments:

Post a Comment