Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Normal

We are adjusting to our new lifestyle with three under three.  Traves hasn't been going into work until after lunch most days.  Because of this he has been working more in the evenings after dinner.  However, we are all getting more sleep this week than we did last week.  I hope this trend continues.

I am starting to get a few things done around the apartment as well, but I am still really behind.  I have just accepted the fact that it is going to take some time to figure out how to accomplish tasks and keep the babies happy and out of trouble.  I am always open to suggestions.  I just placed an order with Cotton Babies for more Flip stay-dry inserts for Tia.  Hopefully, this will cut down on diaper laundry.  Her prefolds take up so much more room in the washer than her Flip inserts.

The weather has been great this week.  It always helps when we can all get out and get some fresh air.  Traves and I are looking forward to getting out for a little break tomorrow evening.  Thanks Aunt Mandy.  We are going to get our taxes done and grocery shopping, but it will be some well needed time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment